Everyone is going nuts over AT&T finally opening up MMS (picture messages) for the iPhone. Personally I much prefer sending images via email anyway but I can see how it may come in handy for some people.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes
- You should see the following message
- Choose “Udpate Settings” the update should only take a few seconds and you will get a confirmation
- Restart your iPhone. You have to reset your iPhone for the update to show up.
- Confirm the update worked by opening up your Messages app and looking for the camera icon next to the entry field. (screencaps below)
That’s it, you’re ready to start bringing AT&T’s network to its knees. Wait, it’s already on its knees, so you can start kicking it in the face by sending pictures messages constantly to everyone you know.