Still undecided on what to do tomorrow to celebrate the end of the Dark Ages? Whether you’re looking for a way to wash off the stench of the last eight years or clasp hands and proudly declare, “Yes we can,” to the next eight, Brooklyn has plenty of spots to get your drink on, your spirits up your Obama down.
- The Community Bookstore – Events all day long and into the evening
- BAM – Live Inauguration Broadcast
- Two Steps Down – 240 DeKalb Ave., Fort Greene, will have music, dancing and a light buffet. Admission is free; cash bar. 6 p.m.
- NY City Explorers – Inauguration Day Family Party
- The Bell House – Brooklyn Inaugural Ball: A Benefit for P.S. 261
- Smack Mellon – Inaugural Ball
- Southpaw – Post Inauguration Celebration Time & The Goodbye WreckRoom Party for Bush
- Barbès – You don’t have to go to DC. We will be open at 11am and show the festivities live on our big screen in the backroom.
- The Brazen Head – Inauguration day bash
- South 4th Bar & Cafe – Inauguration events all day
Know of any other events/parties you want to shout out? Email me at email@example.com and let me know.